Monday 12 October 2015

NaNoWriMo: 5 Reasons Why


It's October, and NaNo (prep) season is upon us again!

I've attempted every NaNo and Camp NaNo since November 2013. I haven't won every time, but I've always loved it!

  1. The NaNo community. I think what hooked me in and keeps me coming back, despite NaNo being during final exams for me, is the wonderful and supportive community. I met a few writing buddies last NaNo, and I'm still in touch with them!
  2.  The foundational first draft. It's always a struggle to start a new project, and even more of a struggle to get through it. NaNo really helps you speed through that first draft so you'll have something to revise and perfect later on.
  3. The pretty graphs. They're motivating. Really. I love updating my word count and seeing it all mapped out, I love seeing my average words a day go up, and my words left go down. 
  4. The sponsor discounts and offers. I bought Scrivener with a NaNo discount, and it would worth every penny! 
  5. It's a lot of fun!

Are you going to do NaNoWriMo this year?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the updated information it will useful and helpful

    Sanjary Academy is the best Piping Design institute in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is the best Piping design Course in India and we have offer professional Engineering Courses like Piping design Course, QA/QC Course, document controller course, Pressure Vessel Design Course, Welding Inspector Course, Quality Management Course and Safety Officer Course.
    best Piping Design Course
    piping design course with placement
    Piping Design Course
    Piping Design Course in Hyderabad ­
    Piping Design Course in India­
    best Piping Design institute
    best institute of Piping Design Course in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the site(bcomexamresult.in) where you get all Bcom Exam Results. This site helps to clear your all query.
    VU BCOM 2nd Year Result 2020
    BA 3rd year Result
    BA Result 2020

    ReplyDelete

Darcy Hsu. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.