Thursday 15 October 2015

5 Ways to Read More

Image Source
It's hard to find time to read when there's so much just so much going on, but here's a few things that I've been doing to read more.
  1. Carrying a book around. I never know when some free time will pop up, and I forgot to bring my beloved Kobo out with me last Saturday. I ended up having to spend 20mins in completely boredom waiting for the bus to arrive, 20mins that I could have spent reading. 
  2. Use reading as a reward. I sometimes use reading as a way to reward myself for reaching a goal, maybe getting one reading done for school or getting a paragraph finished on an essay. 
  3. Read during breaks. When I'm waiting for my food to heat up, when I'm waiting for class to start, between study sessions, I pull out my Kobo and read. 
  4. Set up certain times to read everyday. I read when I wake up, and just before I go to sleep. It's amazing how much I can get through. 
  5. Prioritise reading. Instead of watching that show I'm not really into but will probably watch because it's on TV, I pick up a book and read it. Instead of playing with my phone, I read a book. 
My TBR is growing larger and faster by the day, and even as the speedy reader I am, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to get through it all.

How do you find time to read?

2 comments:

  1. Good information about the blog
    Sanjary Kids is one of the best play school and preschool in Hyderabad,India. Give your child the best preschool experience by choosing the best playschool of Hyderabad in Abids. we provide programs like Play group,Nursery,Junior KG,Senior KG,and provides Teacher Training Program.
    Preschool in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent explanation of the blog posts

    Sanjary Academy provide pressure vessel design,quality management system course, piping design course, qa/qc course and document controller course.
    Welding Inspector Course
    Safety officer course
    Quality Management Course
    Quality Management Course in India

    ReplyDelete

Darcy Hsu. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.